sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009


HELLO BEAUTIFUL, It's 7.05 I'm here in AUSTRALIA with MANDY but TONIGHT is TIME FOR ME TO FLY, so FLY WITH ME because we're INSEPARABLE.Everything was alright BEFORE THE STORM but now I'm really PARANOID you always play these GAMES in my mind, it's like a WORLD WAR III , DON'T TELL ANYONE but you GOT ME GOING CRAZY, WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES I've got this CRAZY KINDA CRUSH ON YOU because you're MUCH BETTER. I STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU, I'm BURNING UP for you so DON'T SPEAK and PLAY MY MUSIC because I WANNA BE LIKE YOU(?... THAT'S JUST THE WAY WE ROLL, we must LIVE TO PARTY until the YEAR 3000 or just for 6 MINUTES because LOVE IS ON IT'S WAY and with you I feel OUT OF THIS WORLD I try to KEEP IT REAL but I can't because i HOLD ON to much time, so stop PUSHING ME AWAY, I don't wanna be JUST FRIENDS so GIVE LOVE A TRY, PLEASE BE MINE and maybe I can say "you're the GIRL OF MY DREAMS" .HEY BABY, DON'T WALK AWAY,TURN RIGHT,TAKE A BREATH and return from HOLLYWOOD I want to be with you A LITTLE BIT LONGER, because i die ONE DAY AT A TIME without you, I'm SORRY for that but THIS IS ME, I AM WHAT I AM.But WHAT DID I DO TO YOUR HEART?, I'm WRONG AGAIN.. I've got this HIGHER LOVE and YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT but I'm sure that some day I GOTTA FIND YOU because, I've been sending out S.O.S hoping you help me, I APPRECIATE it but now is too late so GOODNIGHT and GOODBYE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario









I AM WHO I AM
Thers Always a way to Find Hope ! - Nick Jonas
El Mundo que veo es perfecto
ahora porue vos estas a su alrededor






At the beginning I asked myself Why Me¿? Then I started asking myself `Why not Me´- Nick Jonas





































Demi Diosa Lovato

Demi Diosa Lovato
Some boysTake a beautiful girlAnd hide her awayFrom the rest of the worldI want to be the oneTo walk in the sunOh girls they wanna have funOh girls just wanna haveThat's all they really wantSome funWhen the working day is doneGirlsThey want to have funOh girlsJust want to have funThey wanna have funThey wanna have fun

I love Candies




Page Graphics
Page Graphics
Profile Graphics, Page Graphics
Page Graphics
Page Graphics
Page Graphics
Page Graphics
Page Graphics
Page Graphics Hows it going?
Page Graphics


If you and me forever If it's you and me, right now That’s be alright Be alright Chasing stars to losing shadow Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine So won't you fly with me ¿?


I LOVE YOU JERRY ♥

I LOVE YOU JERRY ♥

GRACIAS

GRACIAS


Insignia identificativa de Facebook

Seguidores

Archivo del blog

Datos personales